Non-religious ceremonies and civil funerals can be held in a location of your choice, with or without the assistance of a civil celebrant.
Massey Bros. offer families unique spaces within a number of their funeral homes in which they can celebrate the life of a loved one in a way that honours their wishes. We have also installed the latest technology to allow people to attend a funeral online. This is particularly helpful to families with members living overseas, and ceremonies may take place at a time that reflects a particular time zone to facilitate online viewing.
We will work with you to:
- Find and arrange the best place for you to hold the ceremony (this could be at a Massey Bros. Funeral Home, at the crematorium (if choosing a cremation), or some other location).
- Help you decide on the removal.
- Help you decide how you would like the venue to look.
- Put you in touch with one of our trusted Humanist or civil celebrants if you would like a celebrant.
- Help you decide on the content of the ceremony:
- The people who will take part and what they will do.
- Music and musicians.
- Poetry and other readings.
- If you decide to use Massey Bros.’ own venue, we will also arrange for people overseas to attend the funeral using our technology if appropriate.
For more information or to talk to one of our experienced funeral arrangers, please call us on T: 01 453 3333 or email E: [email protected]
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.